We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor here at Go North West. You'll be working at our Queen's Road Depot, here in the heart of Manchester.
As Manchester’s newest bus company, we want people with a passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service and the ability to build positive relationships with our customers.
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager, the purpose of this role is to provide and promote excellent and timely customer service and build customer loyalty to enable the business to retain and grow its customer base.
Main responsibilities will include:
· Supporting the Customer Services Manager to ensure priorities in customer service are identified and met.
· Timely management of the entire customer relations process from answering enquiries, logging complaints, commendations and transferring cases to colleagues as required.
· Escalating queries from media and publicly-elected represented bodies and/or key stakeholders.
· Analysing and monitoring customer satisfaction trends and common themes in complaints and making suggestions to deal with future similar situations.
· Supporting the promotion of the company’s services and products through opportunities presented in customer relations.
· Handling enquiries from customers via phone, social media, webforms and post.
· Supporting the development and implementation the company’s customer service policy.
· Measuring customer satisfaction and supporting the senior management team to improve services
· Providing key information to Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM) regarding customer experience across the network.
· Posting/Updating of customer information on relevant websites and applications
· Administrating smartcard and mobile application systems.
Skills, knowledge and experience
You will be an effective communicator, a good decision maker and a team player
You’ll have the ability to build positive relationships with customers and colleagues, and to remain calm under pressure.
You will need:
· A passion for delivering the highest levels of service
· Good time management and organisational skills
· A good knowledge of company procedures
· Good understanding of data privacy standards/GDPR
· Good knowledge of the local bus operating area.
· Commercial awareness
· Good IT skills (including email, web forms, m-ticket and key card enquiries).
· Excellent conflict management skills.
In return you’ll receive a competitive salary based on your experience.
To apply for this position, email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this role is 17th January 2020.