Vacancies in the Engineering Department at Go North West
We're currently recruiting for a variety of Engineering roles within Go North West's Queens Road bus depot.
We're looking for a Shift Coachbuilder / Bodymaker
We are currently seeking a Skilled Shift Coachbuilder/Bodymaker to join our Engineering team at our Queens Road Depot.
The salary for this Shift Coachbuilder/Bodymaker position is circa £29,000 per year (£14.67 per hour) and the working hours are 38 per week on currently a 4 over 7 shift comprising of early and late duties.
The successful Coachbuilder/Bodymaker will be responsible for the following duties:
- To undertake the repair and maintenance of vehicle bodywork and to carry out routine bodywork inspections and servicing in accordance with company and manufacturers recommendations.
- To diagnose vehicle body faults and specify the correct method of repair within defined quality and cost parameters.
- To carry out collision and vandalism repairs on vehicle bodywork and structural components.
- Repair work arising from routine vehicle inspections, vehicle defect cards and annual MOT test preparations.
- To carry out painting of bodywork following repair.
- To undertake fibreglass repairs to bodywork.
- To record repairs for third party insurance recoveries.
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum level 3 NVQ standard or equivalent.
- Welding experience preferable.
- Must be in possession of a full car licence and willing to undertake PCV licence training if required.
What can we offer you?
- Holiday Entitlements
- Company Pension Scheme
- Staff Travel Pass
For more information or to apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm on Friday 13 March.
We are currently looking for PCV Fitters/Mechanics to join our Queens Road engineering team.
The purpose of this role is to effectively diagnose and carry out vehicle repairs, servicing and parts replacement in accordance with all engineering procedures and DVSA requirements
We are looking for people with a positive 'can do' attitude, and an ability to work efficiently, safely, and to a high standard.
A PCV Licence (Preferable). If you don’t have this, you must be in a possession of a full car licence and be prepared to undertake further driver training if not in possession of a PCV licence.
You will also need a relevant level 3 NVQ standard or equivalent i.e. (City & Guilds level 1&2).
For more information or to apply, please send CV to: email@example.com
Or by post to:
Go North West
Queens Road Depot