We are currently looking for fueller shunters to join the engineering team at Go North West.
We operate over 160 buses from our site in Manchester and are looking for individuals with the right experience, a willingness to learn and who want to develop a career in the automotive industry.
Main responsibilities will include:
· Assisting with the internal and external cleaning of buses and depot premises with the use of specialist equipment and chemicals to meet the required standards and targets
· Assist with fuelling, oiling, watering, shunting and parking of vehicles
· Able to work effectively when unsupervised after initial training
· To adhere to the Health and Safety at work policy, ensuring protective clothing worn at all times and appropriate practices and procedures are always followed
· This will be a busy and physically demanding role therefore a good level of fitness is required.
You will have a flexible approach to working and be happy to work late shifts and alternate weekends.
· 5 out of 7 days
· Working hours between 1800 to 0200
· 38 hours – full time
Rate of pay and company benefits:
· £8.85 per hour plus weekend enhancements
· Annual Holiday Entitlements
· Company Pension Scheme
· Staff Travel Pass around Manchester
· Full car licence (required)
· Experience driving large vehicles, vehicle valeting, or industrial cleaning is advantageous For more information or to apply, please send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by post to:
Go North West
Queens Road Depot
M8 8UT Closing date: 26 June 2021