Go North West operates over 160 buses from our Queens Road site in Manchester and are looking to recruit Skilled Shift Coachbuilder/Bodymaker. The successful candidate will join a team of dedicated engineers and should be proactive and willing to work independently.
Duties & Responsibilities
· To undertake the repair and maintenance of vehicle bodywork and to carry out routine bodywork inspections and servicing in accordance with company and manufacturers recommendations.
· To diagnose vehicle body faults and specify the correct method of repair within defined quality and cost parameters.
· To carry out collision and vandalism repairs on vehicle bodywork and structural components.
· Repair work arising from routine vehicle inspections, vehicle defect cards and annual MOT test preparations.
· To carry out painting of bodywork following repair.
· To undertake fibreglass repairs to bodywork.
· To record repairs for third party insurance recoveries.
Training & Qualifications
· Minimum level 3 NVQ standard or equivalent.
· Welding experience preferable.
· Must be in possession of a full car licence and willing to undertake PCV licence training if required.
· You will have a flexible approach to working as you will be required to work late shifts and alternate weekends
· Full time 38 hour weekly contract
· 4 day week over 7 shifts comprising of early and late duties
Pay & Benefits
· Competitive salary of circa £29,000 (£14.67 per hour)
· Annual Holiday Entitlements
· Company Pension Scheme
· Staff Travel Pass
For more information on how to apply, please send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By post to: Recruitment, Go North West Depot, Boyle Street, Manchester, M8 8UT.
Closing date: 20th November 2020.