Go North West operates over 160 buses from our Queens Road site in Manchester and are looking to recruit a qualified and experienced Coachbuilder to start immediately.
You must have experience of working in a PCV Body Repair or a Commercial Bodyshop environment backed up with relevant C and G or NVQ qualifications and have the ability to maintain all related PCV body related items to GNW and DVSA standards including servicing, glazing, door system diagnostics and repair, fabrication, structural repairs, panel replacement and repairs including localised painting.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Repairing and Maintaining the company's fleet of vehicles to a high standard.
- Carrying out preventative maintenance.
- Carrying out roadside and running repairs as necessary.
Training & Qualifications
- You should ideally be qualified to one of the following levels.
- PCV or HGV City & Guilds
- BTEC or NVQ Level 3
- You must hold a full car licence (PCV licence training will be provided if necessary)
- You will have a flexible approach to working and be happy to work late shifts and alternate weekends.
- Full time 38-hour weekly contract
- Shift patterns: 0500hrs to 1500hrs or 1500hrs to 0100hrs. 4 day week rotating over a 3 week period
Pay and Benefits
Basic hourly rates are as follows:
Days: £12.21 per hour
Shifts: £14.67 per hour (4/7 pattern)
Nights: £15.84 per hour
...plus weekend and overtime enhancements. All of the rates above are also subject to an imminent rise.
- Annual Holiday Entitlements
- Company Pension Scheme
- Staff Travel Pass around Manchester
- Eye care vouchers and Retail Discounts
For more information or to apply, please send CV to: email@example.com
Or by post to:
Go North West
Queens Road Depot